Cub Scout Spring Adventures is a brand new family camp for our Cub Scouts in Last Frontier Council. Click here for flyer.
• A Pack/Individual Families may camp all weekend or just come for the day on Saturday.
• A Pack/Individual Families can cook for themselves (for the Packs/Families that LOVE to cook) or they can let us cook for their Pack/Family. Cost is $10/person without food or $25/person with food.
Session I: May 1-3, 2015
Session II: May 8-10, 2015
Session III: May 15-17, 2015
Cook your own food: $10.00/person
We cook for you: $25.00/person
The entire family is WELCOME!
T-Shirts Pre-Ordered for $12.00
Activities include: BB Guns, Archery, Cub Scout Activities, Campfires and more!
Check-In for each session is from 5:30 PM – 8:00 p.m. on Fridays
Check-out is by 10:30 a.m. on Sundays
Meals – If you choose for us to cook, the meals included are: Saturday breakfast, Saturday lunch, Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast. Please eat before you arrive on Friday night.
A leader’s guide will be available on this page and the camp webpage – coming soon!
This is the outdoor portion of the Scoutmaster/Asst. Scoutmaster Training and the outdoor training for Webelos leaders. Several dates set for 2015. All training session are held at John Nichols Scout Ranch. Cost is $30 and includes food and training materials. Click on the links below for registration forms. For more information contact Wade Shumway at 821-6087 or email@example.com.
- May 15-17, 2015. This is Friday – Sunday. Registration deadline May 11.
- Sept. 11-13, 2015. This is Friday – Sunday. Registration deadline Sept. 7.
- Nov. 6-8, 2015. This is Friday-Sunday. Registration deadline is Nov. 2.
- Dec. 3-5. This is Thursday -Saturday. Registration deadline Nov. 30.
If your unit is planning on having a Merit Badge Fair, you need to read and follow this certification. If they are used as a fundraiser, a fundraising form must be submitted to the council as well. If you have any questions please contact Scott Johnson or Kelly Kollar, our district executives.
Mark your calendars for these 2015 Sooner District events!
- Sooner District Webelos Woods – March 13-15, 2015 at JNSR
- Sooner District-wide Webelos Crossover March 14 at JNSR at 7:00pm
- Sooner District Camporee – Oct. 23-25, 2015 at KSR@SF